Terms Conditions and Disclaimer
1. Please check your documents when you receive them. Call this travel agency immediately if you have any questions.
2. Check – In a minimum of 1 hour for domestic flights, and 2 hours for international.
3. Reconfirmation the day and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Failure to use any reservation may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
4. Excursion and Promotional fares – Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier, flight, time, or routing could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
5. The time, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
6. Tickets – Cancelled or unused tickets must be returned for proper credit to your account. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
7. Hotels are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel within the time period specified by the hotel.
8. Tours and Package prices are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group or packages are based on a minimum number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
9. If you arrive at the airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservation for you – do not leave the counter. Check your tickets. If the status box shows “O.K.” for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
10. We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations or special services.
11. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – This travel agency is acting only as an agent for suppliers in selling travel related services, or in accepting
reservations or booking for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This travel agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your ticket, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. This travel agency shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social, or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases this travel agency from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For Medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the travelers voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is herby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
12. Upon cancellation of the transportation or travel services, where the passenger is not at fault and has not canceled in violation of any TERMS and CODITIONS previously clearly and conspicuously disclosed and agreed to by the passenger, all sums paid to the seller of travel for services not provided will be promptly paid to the passenger, unless the passenger advises the seller of travel in writing, after cancellation.
This provision does not apply where seller of travel has remitted the payment to another registered wholesaler seller of travel or a carrier, without obtaining a refund, and where the wholesaler or provider defaults in providing the agreed-upon transportation or service. In this situation, the seller of travel must provide the passenger with a written statement accompanied by bank records establishing the disbursement of the payment, and if disbursed to a wholesale seller of travel, proof of current registration of that wholesaler.
13. Proof of identity is required for international travel. Without proper identification, a passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY YOUR NECESSARY TRAVEL DOCUMENT